Friday 18 January 2013

First Blog Award


Today I recived my first blog award, from Maria Cvetanova. I had to understand first how this cute idea works...:)
So....this is my award:



So, the award means "Inspiration"
Now I have to choose 7 blogs with less than 50 followers and foward them the prize. In this way, I show my appreciation for their beautiful work.



Alex 

Rules:
- thank to the person that gave you the award
- put a link of her/his blog in your blog  
- put in your blog the logo of the award
- give the award to 7 blogs with less than 50 members
- put links to this blog
- inform these people that they received the award
- write 7 thing (facts) about youself  

*********************************************************************************************

7 things about me?

1. I don't like talking about myself
2. I'm positive thinking
3.  I love spending time with friends but I love also my relax moments
4. I love animals, especially cats (have already two in my house, my mind, my life)
5. I just love all the techniques that use paper, such as quilling, origami, iris folding an so on
6. I'm a Reiki healer 2'nd level
7. I'm a physician



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Katty this means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multumesc foarte mult Catalina, felicitari si succes pe mai departe!

    ReplyDelete

I'm waiting for your comments and suggestions :)